Pandabear & Yoji's Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A holding place for our hundreds of RP's we're bound to have. ♥

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MSN Convo with idea

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miss Kinkypantz
Admin
Miss Kinkypantz

MSN Convo with idea Empty
PostSubject: MSN Convo with idea   MSN Convo with idea EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 3:01 pm

Jessica says:
*mmhmmmm
*k the video in my head is about this guy who has the worst anger problem ever
*he's constantly getting into fights

Miss Kinkypantz Iero says:
*Oooh

Jessica says:
*Maybe he's even on drugs
*to fuel the anger issue
*And one day before class he's getting into this big fight
*And this short girl comes running up and breaks up the fight

*Dangerousss. xD

Jessica says:
*and he's like O.O
*yep
*And pulls her back before she gets hit
*and then when everyone leaves he's like "ARE YOUF UCKING INSANE!?!"

*Why did she break up the fight?

Jessica says:
*hm
*I didn't think of that xD

*xD

Jessica says:
*maybe the guy he fights is her friend?

*Sounds good.
*xD

Jessica says:
*and yeah
*he says are you fucking insane
*And she's like
*"* crosses arms * Possibly. Though I would assume you're more insane than I could ever be."

*Do you have more or is this where I butt in? xD

Jessica says:
*go ahead xD
*that's it xD

*xD
*And he's like, "-balls hands into fists and huffs- I'm not the one jumping into the middle of a fight."

Jessica says:
*and she's like "* pops hip out and puts hand on hip while leaning on one leg * I'm not the one beating up a good friend of mine."

*And he's like "-glares- And how does that make me insane, huh? I don't even know you."

Jessica says:
*And she'sl ike "and I don't know you. BUt I would prefer not to haev a friend of mine beaten by someone that doesn't know whether he's angry or not."
*xD this would be such a cute romance since it's like, back and forth bickering.

*xD It would be
*And he'd be like "-blink- What!? I think I know when I'm angry and let me clue you in, I'm fucking pissed."

Jessica says:
*And she's like "Glad to hear. * walks up to him and looks up * What are you going to do about it?"

*And he's like "-glares and steps closer to her, almost nose to nose, growling under his breath- Lucky for you, I don't hit little girls."
*Oh oh oh!
*Wait
*Add on:
*"Even if they do have a fucking smart mouth on them."

Jessica says:
*xD
*And she's like "* smiles and chuckles * Glad to hear I'm smart. But what does that make you? another blubbering muscle man trying to get with anything with breasts? Or do you spend dtoo much time at the gym to know what a female looks like?"

*LOL and he's like "-chuckles sarcastically and looks down at her with a smirk- You wish, sweetheart. I'd take you places you didn't know existed. But, I don't fuck little girls either. Even ones with a nice rack like yours. -turns and starts to walk away-" xD

Jessica says:
*xD
*And she's like "* chuckles * I'm sure you don't. I mean, getting in bed with a girl like me does take a bit of effort. I'm sure the girls you go after are so gapped that a watermelon would just fall through there like throwing a ping pong ball down a hallway. * walks passed him beign sure to sway her hips as she did *"

*LOL!
*And he'd be like "-laughs- Nah, I like my girls nice and tight like I'm sure I'd be, but even I have my limits. -watches her walk off- Keep swaying those hips, honey and you might get more than you bargained for with that little strut."

Jessica says:
*And she'd be like "* laughs * Mmm that confident in your size? I'm sure you've heard that steroids decreases the size of a man's dick. Quite sad. You're pretty good looking as well. * laughs again * Oh? Please do tell. * looks over her shoulder *"

*And he'd be like, "Confidence and proof to back it up. I'm glad you think I'm good look, 'cause let me assure you, baby, these muscles have nothing to do with steroids. More like pounding my fist into people like your little friend. -walks past her, slapping her ass before walking off and speaks without turning around- Maybe next time, babe."

Jessica says:
*LOL
*where are you goin to go? I don't know if you've seen a mirror lately but you kidn of stick out in a crowd
*I love watching Van Helsing

*LOL.
*I'm watching Two and Half Men

Jessica says:
*xD
*And she's like "* scoffs * You'd have to definitely prove it in order for me to believe it. Both about the muscles and your size. * slaps his hand and glares and walks beside him for a second * Slap my ass again, and you'll be in a lot of pain, sweety."
*omg I can totally see these two having a not really friends not really enemies with benefits xD

*LOL

Jessica says:
*I guess more enemies with benefits huh?

*And he'd be like, "-grins- Name the place and time. -laughs as she slaps his hand and turns around, walking backwards- I would love to see that, shorty. -winks-"
*LOL. Definitely enemies with benefits.

Jessica says:
*lOL
*LOL**
*eh not a bad thing
*round of angry sex
*xDD

*Yeahhh
*xD

Jessica says:
*And she'd be like "* smirks * Don't tempt me. * glares then chuckles walking toward him sexily, standing very close to him and running her hand down his body * I can assure you...it'd be..very...very painful."

*And he's like, "-grins down at, tugging her closer and putting his mouth near her ear- I like a little pain. -slides his hands around to her ass and squeezes it-" btw he's totally ready to block any blows xD

Jessica says:
*LOL
*And she's like '* bites lip and shivers * Good. Lets see if you can take pain like a man. * jumps when he squeezes her butt and chuckles, running her hand down to his groin * Hm? Someone's getting a little excited."

*And he's like, "-growls against her ear- Oh I assure you I can. -hisses as her hand runs down his groin and slides one hand over hers, pressing it against him before pulling it back behind her back, chuckling huskily- Hmm, I don't quite trust you there yet."
*One sec! x

Jessica says:
*xD kk
*And she's like "* chuckles softly * Are you sure you can take me places I didn't know existed? I think you're over compensating for osmething. * blinks and chuckles * Aww why not?"

*And he's like, "-chuckles huskily again and takes both her hands, holding them behind her back with one, tugging her flush against him to press against her, whispering in her ear- Still think I'm over compensating? -chuckles again- While I like a little pain, I'm not sure that's the best place to start."

Jessica says:
*And she's like "* blinks looking up at him and chuckles sexily * I'd have to see it to believe it. May have to take this else where. * bites lip and smirks * Mmm, then where would you like it to start?"
Back to top Go down
https://roleplaying.forumakers.com

MSN Convo with idea
Page 1 of 1