Pandabear & Yoji's Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A holding place for our hundreds of RP's we're bound to have. ♥

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jackson/Miyami RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jackson Masen

Jackson Masen

Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jackson/Miyami RP   Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:45 pm

He laughed again, shaking his head, trying to picture her with a toy gun. It was an amusing image, but he shook it out of his head. He chuckled as he took in the sight of her in his glasses. It wasn't often that he offered them to girls, but again, he felt the need to rack up extra points with her.

He arched an eyebrow at her and pulled down the visor, his eyes clearly shielded from the sun by it. He gave her an amused smile before shifting the car into gear, and peeling out of the lot. He looked over at her, hoping she wasn't scared at his fast driving. It was no secret that he had a problem driving the speed limit, but even then he'd only ever gotten two tickets. Pure luck, no doubt.

He quickly got to the bridge, and shifted gears again, speeding up. He took another glance at her, smiling, "So, weren't you going to tell me why I'm so popular with the ladies? It's not everyday my curiousity is peaked."
Back to top Go down
Miyami Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Jackson/Miyami RP   Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:45 pm

Miyami chuckled looking up at him. "I was." she mused to him. "But it depends on what I get in return if I were to tell you those secrets. I believe it's a fair deal don't you? I tell you secrets, you figure out what you can do to get those secrets." Just because she was shy didn't mean she didn't know how to flirt. She just usually didn't flirt with anyone in particular. No man had really caught her eye until now. And ironically it was the one person that she basically grew up with.

She observed when he shifted gears to gain more speed. Speed wasn't an issue with her. She liked going fast, even in her Celica she loved to go fast, but she wasnt in her celica right now. "How long have you had this car?" she asked curiously. She remembered seeing him peel off in the morning to school when she backed out of the garage, but couldn't remember when he had first gotten the car.

Her thoughts then went back to why it was obvious that he was a ladies man. From behind his sunglasses, she took the chance to let her eyes drift again, over the muscle definition of his arms and upper body, her eyes trailing along the lines of his tattoos and then moving along his legs and then moving back up his upper body. He had the body of a ladies man, which she enjoyed looking at to be completely honest, and he had the attitude, which she found herself attracted to as well.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Masen

Jackson Masen

PostSubject: Re: Jackson/Miyami RP   Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:46 pm

He laughed easily, looking over at her. "Oh, so that's how you're playing it, huh? Well, what do you want in return? I think it's fair to let you decide. After all, I want the secrets. Shouldn't you get something you want, too?"

He liked how comfortable she looked in his car. And noticed out of the corner of his eye as she watched him change gears. He grinned suddenly, and reached for her hand. He pressed it into the gear shift, putting his hands over hers, helping her make the gear change as they sped up again.

"I've had this baby almost two years now," he answered, "and hopefully for many more. I love my car." He didn't bother to push her hand off, but he loosened his hold on hers in between gear change, giving her the choice to pull it back if she wanted. Truth be told, he didn't care if she never pulled it away. Her hand was silky smooth and it only made him wonder if the rest of her body was the same. He hoped he had the chance to find out.
Back to top Go down
Miyami Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Jackson/Miyami RP   Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:46 pm

Miyami chuckled, "I'll let you decide that one. I want to see just what you choose to determine whether or not I tell you." She smiled slyly to him. She honestly didn't know what she wanted in return of telling him her secrets about him, so instead she would make him choose. She was quiet, but she was also sly when it came to turning things around on people to make them decide on something.

Miyami blinked and did her best not to blush when he took her hand again, pressing it onto the gear shift. She watched their hands briefly before she shifted her eyes to look up at him. When his hand loosened from on top of hers, she didn't pull it back. Instead she listened to him talk about his car and she chuckled with a nod. "So you more than likely got your car around the same time I got mine." she said with a nod. She ran her free hand along the interior of the car, or what was around her and smiled. She liked his car.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Masen

Jackson Masen

PostSubject: Re: Jackson/Miyami RP   Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:47 pm

He laughed as he shook his head, throwing a glance at her as he grinned. He used her hand to shift gears again, this time slowing down as they got closer to the cliffside. He moved his hand off of hers, before picking it up and holding it in his own. He laced their fingers together, throwing a grin at her.

"These are some pretty useful secrets you're going to tell me, I think it's only fair you get something good in return," he said before bringing his hand up to kiss the top of it. He smiled at her, unleashing his charm before looking back at the winding road before coming to a stop at the cliffside. "You tell me the secrets, and I'll take you out to dinner tonight. And depending on how good these secrets are, you can have one of the famous Jackson kisses."

He knew the approach was cocky, but he threw the bait anyway. Although he was curious about what she thought of him, part of him figured it out. He could see her eyes wandering when they were talking at the race. He didn't blame her; his eyes wandered, too. He lowered the windows down before cutting the engine, still holding onto her hand. He turned to look at her as he waited for a response, his usual side smile gracing his lips.
Back to top Go down
Miyami Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Jackson/Miyami RP   Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:47 pm

A deep blush instantly rose to her cheeks when he took her hand and their fingers laced together, seeming to fit perfectly within one another. Just when she thought that she couldn't have blushed anymore, his lips brushing against the back of her hand did the trick.

She raised an eyebrow at his cockyness, though thinking it was rather cute, she chuckled and nodded. "Sounds like a deal to me." she answered finally after silence fell over them briefly. "If you want to know those secrets though, you'll have to step out of your car." with that she unbuckled herself and slid her hand out from his before stepping outside to gaze at the city, leaning herself slightly against the front of his car.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Masen

Jackson Masen

PostSubject: Re: Jackson/Miyami RP   Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:48 pm

His smile widened slightly as her cheeks flushed, it was a sight he was slowly becoming addicted to. It was a nice change from having eyelashes fluttered at him and over-glossed lips pouting at him for attention. And while those girls were fun, they were also easy. But Miyami, she was different; she was a challenge. He had a feeling she wasn't just going to lay down and take it. And he didn't want her to.

As she agreed, his own eyebrows rose slightly in surprise, but he grinned nonetheless. He watched her climb out of the car and he couldn't help as his eyes raked down her body as she bent forward slightly to pull herself up. He swallowed and watched as she walked around the front of his car and leaned on it.

Flipping his visor up, he opened his door and climbed out as well. He shoved his hands in his pockets as he walked over to her. But instead of stopping next to her, he passed her and settled down on the grass, closer to the edge to have a better view. He grinned and looked over at her, patting his lap.

"C'mon, princess. I'm ready to hear all about them. Sit with me, I won't let you get dirty," he said, still smiling. Unless you're wanting to get dirty with me, he thought silently to himself. He looked out to the city again, letting her decide whether she'd join him or not. He knew it was only a matter of time before she did.
Back to top Go down
Miyami Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Jackson/Miyami RP   Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:50 pm

Miyami hated how she blushed, despite him enjoying it. She always wanted to be like a regular teenage girl and not be so damn shy, but it was apart of who she was, no matter how much she fought against it.

She watched Jackson as he walked past her and sat in the grass. Miyami just stood there for a moment watching him before she chuckled and nodded. "I'm fine with sitting beside you." she commented while walking over to the spot he was at and sitting down herself, making sure to sit on her knees so not to get hr white skirt dirty. "Well, the traits you have just scream ladies man, in all honesty." she commented, trailing her fingertips along his arm briefly as she listed off what traits he had. "Such as your attitude, your facial expressions." she paused while she continued to trail her fingertips down the muscle of his arm. "Your body." She felt herself blush at the last part, only able to look at his arm until she gathred the courage to look up to see how he reacted to what she listed.

She then took her hand away from his arm to fiddle with the fabric of her skirt, a bit of a nervous habit.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Masen

Jackson Masen

PostSubject: Re: Jackson/Miyami RP   Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:50 pm

He gave her an adorable pout as she delicately sat next to him. But as soon as he felt her fingertips on his arm, his pout faded. He looked down to watch her finger dance along his skin. He moved his eyes up to her face, watching the words leave her perfect lips. As her cheeks redded adorably, he smiled. She wasn't telling him anything he hadn't already been told, but it felt different coming from her.

He met her eyes as she looked up at him, and kept looking at her. He knew she was waiting for some sort of reaction, maybe one of those facial expressions she had just mentioned. As she pulled her hand away from his skin, he looked down at his arm, frowning slightly before angling his body.

His smile was back within seconds as he moved to plant a hand flat on the ground, directly behind her. The length of his arm was brushing against her back and he leaned towards her a little. His other hand moved to take hers, his fingers brushing along the fabric of his skirt. His wrist was planted on her thigh, and he almost groaned at the texture of her silky skin.

His thumb brushed over her knuckles as he looked at her, curiousity in his eyes, as well as amusement. The grin was back on his face, but he hoped she knew none of it was to make fun of her. He looked into her eyes as he licked his lips. "What kind of facial expressions?" he mused before leaning a little closer, his lips brushing against her ear, murmuring softly, "Do you like my body, Miyami?"
Back to top Go down
Miyami Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Jackson/Miyami RP   Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:51 pm

Miyami chuckled at the adorable pout. To make him feel happier, she scooted closer beside him while she had trailed her fingers along his arm, watching the pout fade. She figured he had heard those things before, but she had never said such things.

She felt his arm behind her, brushing against her back and for some reason she felt herself shiver. She had never shivered because of someone's touch, but then agian, it was either his arm brushing against her back or his wrist on her thigh. She looked down at their hands for a brief moment before lifting her gaze to his. His first question caught her off guard and she bit her lip briefly. "Um..well.." she began, but was unable to finish her sentence when his second question came in. Her cheeks instantly burst into a bright red color, obvious to her embarrassment she quickly moved hergaze to their hands, which she took the liberty to fiddling with his fingers and then trailing her finger tips along the back of her hand, so that now his palm was resting against hr thigh. She didn't know what to say! Of course she did, but should she say it? The heat of his breath trickled along her neck and she felt herself shiver again in reaction to it. "M-maybe." she stammered, biting her lip once again to make herself shut up.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Masen

Jackson Masen

PostSubject: Re: Jackson/Miyami RP   Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:51 pm

He felt her shiver when he touched her, and he immediately decided he liked that reaction. He briefly toyed with the idea of wrapping his arm around her and pulling her into his lap, but he didn't want to scare her away.

With his nose almost buried in her hair, he could smell her delicious scent. He couldn't put his finger on it, but made a mental note to ask her sometime. He didn't need to see her face to know she was blushing. He could feel the heat radiating off her cheeks and before he could stop himself he ran the tip of his nose along the heated skin.

Jackson was vaguely aware of the fact that she was playing with his fingers. However, when she settled his palm against her soft thigh, he groaned almost inaudioably. His thumb started to trace small slow circles on her skin almost immediately, and made it a point to brush against her skin as he brought his other arm up, using his hand to tilt her face up to meet his eyes.

As she stuttured the single word, he licked his lips, his eyes darting from her eyes to her lips. "Miyami," he murmured, licking his lips again, "I'm going to kiss you, if you're going to stop me, do it now." He paused, seeing if she'd move away, although he silently hoped she wouldn't. He couldn't wait to feel those beautiful lips of hers against his.
Back to top Go down
Miyami Inoue

Miyami was still blushing, especially with how close he was getting. It wasn't that she was uncomfortable with it. In all honesty she had a bit of a crush on him since she saw him often at school, but usually he had his tongue down another girl's throat so he never noticed her. But now he didn't have his tongue down some girl's throat. He was sitting beside her, inching closer and closer to her.

She hadn't even realized that his palm was now resting against her thigh until he made the groan like sound that barely sounded like anything, and when his thumb traced the small circles. She shivered again at the light touch. Why is it that he could make her shiver so easily, or gave her a thick group of butterflies flittering around in her stomach.

At first she was too busy trying to get the butterfly feeling to go away, to notice that he had tilted her head to look into his eyes, but when their eyes met, she couldn't help but feel a bit nervous.

She began to fel the butterfly feeling begin to go away, but when he said he was going to kiss her, they came right back but ten times worse. Despite feeling a bit nervous, she didn't move away. She wanted to see if she was one of those flings that he droped at a moments notice, or if he was actually interested in her. Well, she wouldn't know unless she took chances. And this moment was something that she wanted as well, and one of those chances she was willing to take. She smiled gently as she looked at him, "I'm not going to stop you." Her voice was quiet now, though loud enough for him to hear her.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Masen

Jackson Masen

PostSubject: Re: Jackson/Miyami RP   Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:52 pm

He had no idea why or how he was affecting her the way she was. Sure, he knew she'd be a challenge, but he'd had a challenge before. He didn't have the mind to think about it and dissect it right now. Who in their right mind would with her sitting next to him.

He could hardly believe his ears, and his luck, when she gave him the green light to kiss her. His face didn't betray him though, because all he could think about were her lips. Lips he about to have the pleasure of kissing. He brushed his lips against hers briefly, relishing in the softness of them. "If I do something that makes you uncomfortable, stop me," he murmured against them before covering his lips with hers again.

But this time it was more than a simple brush. He was full on kiss her now. The hand that had pushed her face up to his eyes was now wrapped around the back of her head, holding it gently as he opened his lips to hers. He ran his tongue along her bottom lip, almost begging to be let in the soft wet cavern of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Miyami Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Jackson/Miyami RP   Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:53 pm

Miyami nearly chuckled by the look in his eyes when she said it was okay for him to kiss her. When his lips brushed hers briefly and gently, she felt her heart jump into her throat, and the butterfly feeling worsen in her stomach. She smiled though, admiring how he was careful with her, telling her that if she felt uncomfortable, to stop him. At least he was a gentlemen about it and not just tackling her and what not.

The second time he kissed her, it instantly took her breath away. This wasn't her first kiss, but it was the first kiss that actually took her breath away the way it had. She couldn't help but smile against his lips when she felt his tongue running along her lip, she had lifted her hand to his cheek, granting his tongue entry by parting her lips.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Masen

Jackson Masen

PostSubject: Re: Jackson/Miyami RP   Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:53 pm

He tried to contain the groan that developed in his chest, but he couldn't. As soon as her pretty little lips opened for him, the sound escaped him. And the soft hand she placed on his cheek didn't help either. Refusing to remove his hand from her thigh until he absolutely had to, he slackened the hold he hand on her head. He wrapped his arm around her small waist, pulling her closer.

He slipped his tongue into her mouth gently, letting her get used to the idea of him there without smothering her. He drug the tip of his tongue along hers, squeezing her thigh gently, resisting the strong urge to push his hand further up her skirt.

He pulled his lips away from hers, leaning his forehead against hers as he panted softly against her lips. His eyes were still closed before he opened them slowly, studying her face. He groaned softly as he noticed that her lips were fuller now, swollen from his kisses. He lifted the hand from her thigh, not willing to let go of her waist just yet, and ran his thumb along her slightly plumper bottom lip. "You have such a nice little mouth," he whispered before kissing her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Miyami Inoue

Miyami wanted to chuckle when he groaned. She removed her hand from his cheek to allow both of her hands to rest against his chest while she was pulled closer to him, to the point where she was practically sitting in his lap. She lightly ran her tongue against his when his tongue entered her mouth, almost teasing him as the tip of her tongue ran lightly along the tip of his. She could tell by the way he squeezed her thigh, that he had the urge to let his hand wander further up her skirt, but she appreciated that he didn't do the action. SHe liked him, yes, but she wasn't ready to do anything of that sort just yet.

When he broke the kiss, she remained breathless until the air that had left her returned to her lungs, and she gave a soft, content sigh, her eyes remaining lightly closed.

When he groaned was when she opened her eyes. And yet again, she blushed at his comment before she smiled. "Looks like I don't have to listen to the rumors any longer due to the fact that they are true." She chuckled quietly, biting her lip. "You really are a good kisser." Her blush deepend but she didn't look away, she just looked into his eyes with a sweet smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Masen

Jackson Masen

He shuddered when he felt her hands on his chest and it was slightly alarming. Since when did he shudder by such a simple move? He was taken back it, but the second her tongue touched his, he was unglued.

There was that blush again. He could feel the heat of it again with their close proximity. He couldn't help but stare at her lips as she talked, they way they moved as she formed each word was just so damn sexy.

But when she told him he was a good kisser, cocky Jackson came back. The corner of his lips rose into a side smile and he pulled her into his lap. He was careful, though. He made sure not to drag her skirt against the ground, and he kept his eyes on hers, and his hands on her hips. He knew moving too fast could scare her off, and he wasn't ready to see her go yet.

"You think so?" he asked with a grin. But before she could answer, he rubbed her hips slowly, and kissed her again. This time he kissed her softly, taking a moment to appreciate the softness of her lips against his. He pulled back a fraction of an inch, breathing her in, drinking her presence in. It was almost too much to handle.

"Where do you want to eat tonight, babycakes?" he asked her softly. He needed a distraction before he took things too far. She was too tempting for her own good, and he wasn't even sure she realized it.
Back to top Go down
Miyami Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Jackson/Miyami RP   Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 4:54 pm

Miyami liked the way he had shuddered, but she blinked when he pulled her into his lap. She chuckled, her hands resting against his chest again, ignoring that her skirt was now resting a little bit higher on her legs than it had previously. Of course she felt a little self conscious that her skirt was resting much shorter on her than what she was usually comfortable with, but in a way, he was also helping her get over her self consciousness.

She smiled when he kissed her again, not objecting a bit at the action. She liked the way he kissed her, and she liked that she was now closer to him than sitting beside him and kissing him. He was more comfortable than the ground. She took in a deep breath when he broke the kiss, but it was useless due to she still felt breathless.

She smiled while trailing her fingertips along his chest briefly. "I know the owner to a Japanese place. He lets me have free meals all the time. Are you up for some of my culture's food? If not I'm sure we'll figure out something." For the first time in a long time, she was enjoying herself with someone of the opposite sex. She grew up with him, but she still had her crush on him.

And now the question was, was she only a fling to him, or was she someone he was interested in.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Masen

Jackson Masen

PostSubject: Re: Jackson/Miyami RP   Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:01 pm

He couldn't help but feel a little smug every time she looked breathless. He liked the effect he seemed to be having on her. He knew taking the liberty of pulling her into his lap could've been too much, but he was glad that she seemed comfortable with it.

He looked down at her fingers as they trailed against his chest for a moment, the thin wife beater doing nothing to diminish the effect of her hands on him. "I've never had Japanese food before, but I'm game. I'll try anything at least once," he said as he smiled back at her. He knew any minute now they'd have to get up, and he was confused by how much that bothered him.

"I think you should give me a hug," he said as his thumbs caressed the small patch of skin at her sides where her shirt had moved. He wanted another chance to breathe her in; maybe try to figure out what it was about her that smelled so mouthwatering.

He had to think straight and get rid of all the confusion that was clouding his brain. She was clouding his brain. Already he had done things for her that he hadn't done for any girl. With any other girl, they'd be in the back seat of his 'Vette, well on their way to being naked. But with her, he'd been gentle. He didn't attack her, even though he sure as hell wanted to. The only thing that would do is make her run. And he couldn't let that happen.

He had to have her first.
Back to top Go down
Miyami Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Jackson/Miyami RP   Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:01 pm

Miyami smiled at his reaction to her fingers trailing along his chest. She let her hands move along his chest to his stomach before she adjusted her skirt a little, watching it go right back to the way it was before she fixed it, and then she just ignored it and went back to trailing her fingers along his body. She could feel his muscle from underneith the thin fabric of his whife beater.

Miyami then blinked and raised an eyebrow at how he had never had Japanese food. She gave a look of disapproval to him, of course she was playing around while she shook her head, her arms moving around his neck while she looked at him. "Oh that won't do. You need to taste my country's food, otherwise I shouldn't even waste my time with you." she teased with a laugh.

She raised her eyebrows when he said that she should give him a hug. At first she just raised an eyebrow at him before she chuckled and did as he had requested. She kept her arms around his neck as she hugged him, liking the feel of his body against hers. Especially the muscle.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Masen

Jackson Masen

PostSubject: Re: Jackson/Miyami RP   Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:02 pm

He fought back a groan as her fingers moved along his stomach, and he couldn't help but look down at them. He licked his lips as he watched her fix her skirt, but smirked as it hiked back up. He raked his eyes up her body, before settling on hers.

He chuckled at the expression on her face, and the look of disapproval was almost too cute. He briefly wondered what she was like when she was angry. He pictured her like an angry kitten. He chuckled again at the thought. But all thoughts faded as she moved to wrap her arms around his neck, and he pulled her hips closer to his to wrap his arms around her better.

"Well then, we'll have to fix that right away," he murmured against her ear once she leaned closer to hug him. He had his arms around her slim waist, drinking in the feel of her body pressed against his. It was a feeling he could easily get used to.

He pressed his nose against her hair, breathing in deeply. He tightned his hold on her as he ran his nose up the length of her neck. "I don't know if it's your perfume or shampoo, but you smell amazing," he murmured before pressing a single kiss against her neck.
Back to top Go down
Miyami Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Jackson/Miyami RP   Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:02 pm

Miyami chuckled and smiled when he pulled her closer with his arms wrapping around her waist more. "I think you'll like the food. Though it contains a lot of rice." she giggled. That was her entire diet right there. Rice. But in his arms, she felt so safe and warm. She didn't want to leave his arms for she was too comfortable in it. "You're comfortable to sit on." she whisperd in his ear, chuckling softly.

Miyami giggled to his comment. "Maybe it's both." she said to him with a smile. "I always wear my favorite Cherry Blossom perfume." She shivered when he kissed her neck, a bit surprised at herself for reacting to it. She had never been kissed on her neck before, so the reaction was new to her.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Masen

Jackson Masen

PostSubject: Re: Jackson/Miyami RP   Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:03 pm

He chuckled as he settled his arms around her, his hands clasped against the small of her back. "I like rice," he smiled. His smile widened as he felt her whisper into his ear, and he shuddered again as her warm breath hit his skin. "I offered my lap right off the bat, but you insisted on sitting on the grass," he teased.

He felt her vibrate against his chest as she giggled again and he flattened his palms against her back, leaving one where it sat. The other he moved up, gently pulling her hair to one side to expose her lovely neck. "I think Cherry Blossom just became my favorite smell," he whispered. He trailed his finger along the silky skin before leaning in to kiss it again. This time, he trailed small open-mouthed kisses from where her neckline rested, to the spot below her earlobe.

It was useless to deny he liked kissing her, but he suddenly wanted to see if she'd return the display of affection. He forced himself to pull back from her skin, his body almost screaming at him to go back, but he didn't. Instead, he flattened a hand on the ground behind him, and leaned his body back, his other still wound tightly around her. He supported his weight on his arm, and looked at her. "You never answered my question," he murmured, "what kind of facial expressions, Miyami?"

Part of him didn't really care one way or another, but making her think gave him the chance to watch it. And yet another part of him wanted to know exactly which of his facial expressions she liked so he could use them to his advantage.
Back to top Go down
Miyami Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Jackson/Miyami RP   Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:13 pm

Miyami laughed and smiled to him. "Well, I wanted to make sure you weren't going to try something sneaky." she raised an eyebrow to him with a smile on her face. She had noticed when he shuddered and she smiled innocently to the fact that she made him shudder.

She watched him move her hair onto one side, watching his finger move along the delicate skin of her neck. She felt her whole body shiver in response to his kisses, and next thing she knew, a slight, quiet sigh had escaped her lips. Instantly she blushed at the fact that she had sighed. It did feel good when he kissed her neck, a feeling she was not use to, but she liked it.

When he leaned back, she leaned a little more against him, her fingers lightly trailing along his chest and stomach with one hand, while the other traced little circles along his neck. "Mmm expressions like your smirks, grins, you know what I'm talking about." she chuckled. "I'm s ure you've heard it a million times before." She tapped her chin in thought for a moment, trying to think of any other expression he had that she liked.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Masen

Jackson Masen

PostSubject: Re: Jackson/Miyami RP   Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:14 pm

He chuckled softly, and almost blushed. Him; Jackson. Almost blushed. "I've been quite the gentleman, though, if I do say so myself." He was actually kind of proud for controlling himself. It was something he wasn't used to having to do. He noticed her smile when he shuddered, and he smiled with her. She liked the effect she was having on him, too.

He hummed quietly when she shivered, throughly enjoying reaction. He'd kiss her neck all day long if she promised to shiver like that every time. When she sighed however, he grinned against her skin. He felt the heat from her face on his, and slid his hand up her back as she leaned against him, grinning at her again.

He watched her, letting her touch him however she wanted. Her light touches felt timid, and he almost wanted to wrap his fingers around her delicate wrist and press her hand harder against him. But he didn't. He tilted his head to the side a little, exposing the black bat he had tattooed on his neck. He silently wondered if she'd seen it before.

He nodded at her words. "I can't deny that I have heard it before. But, I haven't heard it from your lips," he said, briefly lifting his arm to brush his thumb over her bottom lip slowly, before replacing it around her waist. "I think I like hearing from you the best."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jackson/Miyami RP   Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jackson/Miyami RP
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandabear & Yoji's Roleplays :: Roleplays-
Jump to: