Pandabear & Yoji's Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A holding place for our hundreds of RP's we're bound to have. ♥

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jackson/Miyami RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Miyami Inoue

Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jackson/Miyami RP   Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:15 pm

Miyami chuckled nodding in agreement to him. "And I appreciate how much of a gentleman you have been. Most guys would be trying to get me in the back seat of their car by now, or pinning me to the grass. But you have yet to do that." she paused and gave him a smile. "Though I have noticed your little urges though." She wasn't stupid. She knew when he squeezed her thigh that he had the temptation to slide his hand up her skirt.

She felt his grin against her skin after she sighed, and that only made her want to blush more. When he exposed the black bat on his neck, she raised a curious eyebrow. Now it was her turn to play a little. She leaned herself forward more and gently began to place light, teasing kisses along his neck, following the line of the bat tattoo on his neck. "I like your smiles as well. They're sweet." She lifted her head to smile at him when he said that he liked hearing those words from her. She then moved her head back down and kissed along his neck, searching for any sensitive spots that would drive him crazy. "Your kisses on the other hand." she nearly purred. "They can become quite addicting."
Back to top Go down
Jackson Masen

Jackson Masen

PostSubject: Re: Jackson/Miyami RP   Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:16 pm

He chuckled slightly, looking down, unsure why he felt guilty. Maybe because that's the type of guy he was, and had seen any other girl, that's exactly what he'd be doing. He looked up when she mentioned his urges. "I'm sorry," he said before he could even stop himself, "I'm trying, but...I'm finding it very hard to resist you. I'm not used to having or wanting to control myself." He wasn't sure why he felt the need to explain himself to her, and even more, why he actually did. "Most girls fall at my feet, you know," he teased with a wink.

He chuckled again, amused at her curious expression. Yeah, he didn't know why he picked a bat either. It just seemed right. Besides, every badass needs ink on their neck. What better than a bloodsucking animal? He chuckled again, this time at himself. But when she leaned forward, it was his turn to be curious. Until he felt those perfect lips on his neck.

He let out a long breath as he started to rub her back, enjoying her kisses. He was thrilled that she'd made the initiative to kiss him first. While he was sure she had enjoyed his kisses, he didn't want to wonder if she obligated to let him kiss her. And now there was no doubt in his mind. Suddenly, her lips brushed a spot a few inches below his earlobe and he sucked in a breath, his hand freezing on her back; and he found himself unable to stop the moan that thumbled from his lips. That one move had the potential to make him lose control. She could kiss that spot and ask him to murder half of the town's population, and he was pretty damn sure he'd do it in a heartbeat.
Back to top Go down
Miyami Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Jackson/Miyami RP   Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:16 pm

Miyami smiled while he apologized to her. She nodded to his apology. She trailed her finger along his cheek and along the outline of his lower lip. "Well, looks like you will have a challenge on your hands. I won't be as easy as those girls." She really did appreciate his honesty with her, but she wanted to challenge him as well, not just be some easy girl.

She smiled at his reaction when she kissed along his neck. She wanted to find that one spot that everyone had. She gave a little smirk against his skin when she found it, hearing him suck in a breath and then followed by a cute little moan. "Hmm." she pondered out loud briefly before kissed the spot again, nibbling on it slightly to see how he would react to that.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Masen

Jackson Masen

PostSubject: Re: Jackson/Miyami RP   Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:28 pm

He kissed her finger as she touched his lip, and looked at her. "I don't want you to be easy," he said truthfully, "I like a good challenge once in a while if it's worth it. And you, babycakes, are definitely worth it." He tried to let her words sink in. She wanted to be a challenge for him. What did that mean? Was she his girlfriend now? He didn't do girlfriends, so he was in unfamiliar territory. Truth be told, he'd probably be a shitty boyfriend. He shook his head slightly, deciding to go with the flow instead.

He felt her smile against his skin, and he bit back a chuckle; he didn't want her to think he was laughing at her. Little minx, was she toying with him? He felt her kiss the spot again, but before he could react, he felt her teeth as she nibbled on it gently. She was toying with him. He growled, and used the hand on her back to pull her flush against him. He dipped his head, careful not to seperate her lips from his own neck and pressed his lips against her neck, unleashing his 'skills' as he expertly kissed the soft flesh.
Back to top Go down
Miyami Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Jackson/Miyami RP   Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:34 pm

Miyami wasn't expecting him to say she was his girlfriend. In all honesty, she wasn't sure if she wanted a boyfriend anyway. Most of the boyfriends that she had were assholes to her and usually ended up breaking her heart, so by now she just gave up when it came to boyfriends. They were just a waste of time.

Miyami chuckled at his reaction to her nibble, but then she bit her lip lightly when he started to kiss her neck. She had to admit that she was enjoying this, but they also should be getting ready to leave and go to dinner. But at the same time, she didn't want to leave, she was too comfortable in his arms and in his lap, and enjoying herself too much with what they were doing.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Masen

Jackson Masen

PostSubject: Re: Jackson/Miyami RP   Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:34 pm

Her soft chuckle pulled him back into control, grounding him. He pulled back slowly, kissing her jaw before planting a soft kiss on her lips. He wasn't sure what was crossing the line anymore now that they had ventured into this, but he figured she'd let him know when he was pushing it.

"Minx," he teased softly, "are you trying to get a rise out of me, Miyami? I promise, it's not a difficult thing to do with a fine creature such as yourself." He felt a cool breeze blow, and he took that as his cue to get up, as much as he didn't want to. He didn't want her to get cold.

"The breeze is probably going to start picking up," he thought outloud. He leaned forward again, sitting upright, but holding onto her so his movements didn't send her tumbling backwards. He touched the side of her leg innocently, looking up at her face. "You're not cold, are you? We should probably get going."
Back to top Go down
Miyami Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Jackson/Miyami RP   Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:37 pm

Miyami laughed gently, tracing little circles on his chest while she nodded. "Pretty much." she teased, though stopped instantly and she blushed at the compliment. When the breeze hit her, she felt herself shiver from the cold. "I am a little cold." she replied, now putting her hand on top of her skirt so it didn't fly up when the breeze passed. After another few moments sitting in his lap, she took his hand that was on her leg and gently removed it while she got to her feet. She adjusted the skirt, something that she always did no matter what, and kept it down while another breeze passed by. "I agree that we should get going. I want you to have Japanese food."
Back to top Go down
Jackson Masen

Jackson Masen

PostSubject: Re: Jackson/Miyami RP   Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:37 pm

He chuckled softly when her finger froze on his chest at his compliment, and couldn't help but smile at her blush. Every time he saw it, he liked it more. When she lowered her hand to hold her skirt, his moved one of his to her arm, rubbing it up and down to create warm friction. He frowned when she moved his hand off of her, and he panicked briefly, wondering if he'd pushed too far. But as she started to stand up, he raised up on his knees, bringing a hand to her hip to hold her steady.

He got to his feet, and nodded as he brushed his jeans off. He ran a hand through his hair, and wrapped his arm around her as another breeze blew. He pulled her into his side, trying to shield her from the cold air as he walked her to his car, to the passenger side, and opened the door for her.
Back to top Go down
Miyami Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Jackson/Miyami RP   Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:38 pm

Miyami smiled as she stepped out of Jackson's car once they reached the resturant. She knew the owner and the workers. Alot of the male workers went to their schoool, all of them apart of a little group that stuck with eachother during their high school years. She took ahold of his hand while leading him to the entrance, her petite hands mainly holding onto his fingers while they stepped into the resturant.

Instantly one of Miyami's male friends rushed up to them to be their waiter. He spoke to her in Japanese, doing a bit of flirting himself while also teasing her about being there with another man. But in his eyes, it was obvious that he had a bit of jealousy laced within them. He finally led the two from the entrance, to a table that was a decent way away from the other people for more privacy.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Masen

Jackson Masen

PostSubject: Re: Jackson/Miyami RP   Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:38 pm

He let out a quiet chuckle at her smile, and shook his head. This girl affected him entirely too much. His smiled widenned as she grabbed his hand, and he looked down at them, amused as how small her hand was compared to his. He wiggled his fingers around, enveloping her hand almost completely, giving it a soft squeeze.

As soon as they walked in, a male waiter was immediately in front of them. He couldn't understand a damn thing he was saying to her, but he didn't have to to know that he was flirting with her. He clearly recognized the look in his eyes. It was the same look he got from guys when he had a hot girl wrapped around him. Much like now. He pulled her closer by her hand, and let it go before wrapping his arm around her waist.

He didn't have a right to be possesive over her, and he wondered if she'd be pissed at him for acting on it, but hell, she was there with him. And he intended to make that clear. As they approached the table, he moved to pull her chair out for her. He kissed the top of her head once sat, lifting his eyes to meet the waiter's before pulling an empty chair next to hers and sitting. He sat back, extending his legs under the table, straightening his arm to the back of her chair, somewhat claiming her.
Back to top Go down
Miyami Inoue

Miyami smiled while she felt his arm wrap around her waist. She moved closer to him as she looked at her friend, who she knew was jealous at that time. When at school, she mainly stuck around him and her other Japanese friends for she was more comfortable around them. But she knew they weren't going to like seeing her with Jackson.

She knew by the tension between the two, that they were both wanting to be at eachother's throats. She remained quiet, smiling to Jackson when he pulled out her chair. Her friend had taken their drink orders and the two were left alone now, giving Miyami time to figure out what was wrong with him. She touched Jackson's hand gently. "Don't worry about him Jackson." she spoke gently. She smiled to him, taking a deep breath. She didn't want any drama to happen already, and she wasn't going to let her friend make things worse on her rather happy day.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Masen

Jackson Masen

PostSubject: Re: Jackson/Miyami RP   Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:39 pm

He felt better when she smiled at him, and he relaxed a little. At least she wasn't pissed. He was glad when they were left alone, and he looked at her when she touched his hand. He sighed and turned his hand to lace his fingers with hers. He lifted it and kissed her knuckles.

"Sorry," he apologized quietly, "I just didn't like how..." he laughed slightly and shook his head, "nevermind. It's not important." He wasn't about to lay all of his confusions on the table for her. She'd let him kiss her and take her to dinner. They hadn't confessed their undying love for each other and it was doubtful they ever would.

"What's good to eat here?" he asked, trying to distract her. He realized she was probably too smart to fall for that trick though. She had already proved more than once that she wasn't stupid in the least bit.
Back to top Go down
Miyami Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Jackson/Miyami RP   Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:39 pm

Miyami smiled gently as she leaned in and kissed his cheek gently, blushing slightly when he kissed the back of her hand again. She hoped it wouldn't be a problem that she was close friends with most of the male workers. She had some how become close friends with the male workers, but the females she was not as close with. She had always got along better with men, despite her shyness.

She chuckled, thinking that his protectiveness was rather adorable, and especially the way he tried to change the subject and distract her. "I'll tell you after you tell me what you were going to say." she said innocently. Yeah even she thought it was strange that she had let him kiss her, and take her to dinner. But she also still had that crush on him, a crush that she thought was a lost cause until today.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Masen

Jackson Masen

PostSubject: Re: Jackson/Miyami RP   Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:40 pm

The corner of his mouth lifted to a smile and he looked at her. He silently wondered if kissing her would be over stepping his boundaries. After a mute debate, he reasoned that if she didn't want to kiss him, she'd turn her head. So, he slid the arm that was on the back of her chair to wrap loosely around her waist and softly brushed his lips against hers, looking at her for a reaction.

He scowled playfully at her. "That's playing dirty," he teased, "spill my heart or starve, huh?" He sighed and lifted a hand to tuck her hair behind her ear, unsure why he was having these random displays of affection towards her.

"I know you aren't mine," he started, making it clear that he wasn't trying to be a possesive lunatic, "but you're here with me. Correct me if I'm wrong but that guy was flat out flirting with you. Before you ask, I don't know why that bothers me," he shook his head, "I understand that you have friends, and that some of them are probably guys. I'm no one to talk in that department, I have a lot of friends that are girls. I wouldn't want one of them coming up to me and flirting in front of you."

He cursed under his breath and ran his hand through his hair, pulling back to lean against his chair. "I know that sounds like I'm accusing you, but I'm not. I'm just really shitty when it comes to talking about my feelings. I guess that's why I'm such a prick to everyone."

His eyes were glued to the table, a scowl on his face. He didn't know why, but he expected her to stand up and walk away. He hadn't meant to be snappy or short with her. It's just the way he was. Add to the fact that he was confused as hell. Who knew the badass playboy had feelings.
Back to top Go down
Miyami Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Jackson/Miyami RP   Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:41 pm

Miyami didn't pull away or turn her head when his lips brushed against hers, and she gave him a gentle kiss in return. Though she made sure the kiss was brief, so not to be rude to the others dining in the resturant. One thing she knew that she despised was people with their tongues jammed down the other's throat while in public. Sweet, gentle kisses were a totally different story.

Miyami chuckled with an amused expression on her face at his comparison. She nodded, "Pretty much." she replied innocently. As she listened to him explain, she couldn't help but smile. She enjoyed a bit of protective in the men she dated. And Jackson was the perfect mixure of what she was interested in. She shook her head, "I completely understand, and I know that he was flirting with me." She gave him a happy smile while she fiddled with her chopsticks. "And I understand your...protectiveness..? to when he was flirting. In my opinion, flirting back or even acknowladging that he was flirting is rather rude, especially since, as you said, I am with you right now and not with him. To be completely honest with you, I enjoy that you are rather protective in that way. It makes me feel like a human being rather than a trophy." She smiled rather innocently to him again at bringing up her friends. "Actually, most of my friends are guys. I do have a few girl friends here and there, like Tia, but most of them tend to be a close knit group of Asian guys at school."

Miyami smiled at the look on his face, and she leaned up, placing a soft kiss on his cheek again. "It doesn't sound like you're accusing me, to me." she admitted. "And that makes you and I both. Not even Tia gets to hear half the stuff I feel when I'm upset or angry." she gave a shrug, she never really thought it was a bad thing. She liked to bottle things up, liked to remain happy and make everyone think she was even though she may have had the crappiest day of the year.

"Why don't we get off this touchy subject, hm?" she asked and was about to look at the menu again, when the waiter returned with a plate with tempura sushi specially made for the two from the chef. She thanked her friend and asked for more time to look at what to order.

Her friend, Kin, was not very happy that he had seen Miyami kiss Jackson's cheek. As he set the plate down, his eyes didn't leave Jackson's, already narrow eyes narrowing even more in a glare to the badass guy sitting beside Miyami. "If there is anything else you would like, please ask." His voice was laced with an accent, but a little lighter than Miyami's. He had been wanting to ask Miyami out on a date for months, and then this guy waltzes in like he's the shit and sweeps Miyami off her feet. At the moment, Kin despised Jackson, and he was planning to protect Miyami any way he could to make sure Jackson didn't have an influence on her.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Masen

Jackson Masen

PostSubject: Re: Jackson/Miyami RP   Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:42 pm

He smiled at the fact that she didn't pull away, but in fact kissed him back. He didn't move to pull her back in, even after the approval. He too had enough manners not to blatantly make out with a girl in a public restaurant.

As he told her what he was feeling, he couldn't help but wonder what she was smiling at. Was she happy that he felt protective over her? She shouldn't. She should want to stay away from him. "I..I wasn't implying that you should've said something, honestly. I'm not upset with you. It's just him. I can't say I'm not happy that you like this side of me, though, because I am." He looked up at her, chuckling slightly at the mention of close group of guy friends as he gave her a little smirk, "That makes me jealous, even though I have no right to be."

He looked up at her, not only surprised that she was there, but that she'd kissed his cheek. It made him smile. "I'm glad it doesn't. I wasn't trying to be." He took her hand, using his thumbs to caress the top of it. It was a simple gesture, but it felt oddly intimate to him. "You don't have to hide your feelings from me," he lifted his free hand to touch her bottom lip with his thumb, "those pretty lips should never frown."

He nodded at her suggestion, and was about to ask her if she'd go to the park with him and Elizabeth when the waiter came back. The fact that he was glaring daggers at him didn't escape Jackson. He glared right back, his thumb never stopping their caress on her hand. He almost scoffed. "Anything else we'd like? Yeah, get lost, prick," Jackson thought to himself. He didn't say a thing though. If he was going to be with Miyami, he'd have to learn to keep his mouth shut and be nice to her friends. "Wait, what?" The thought surprised the hell out of him. He fought to keep a smirk off of his face as he looked at Miyami. "Order whatever you want, babycakes. You're expert." he told her.
Back to top Go down
Miyami Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Jackson/Miyami RP   Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:43 pm

Miyami smiled gently and shook her head. "Don't worry about Kin. He is just mad because he has been wanting to take me out on a date for months, and seeing me with you has his blood boiling a bit." He chuckled when he openly said that her close group of friends had him jealous. "Why feel jealous?" she asked, raising an eyebrow curiously.

She watched him take her hand and she smiled gently, yet she still managed to blush at the compliments. "Yeah, but I hate crying infront of people. I've always viewed it as a weakness. Not to mention, I rarely frown, or show any emotion other than happiness and anything related to it. If I frown or am upset about something, it's got to be something pretty bad."

She noticed Jackson and Kin glaring at eachother and she shook her head taking her chopsticks and reaching for one of the tempura sushi and setting it down on her plate. She looked up at him for a moment before she looked down at her menu and tapped her chin in thought. "Well, since it's your first time eating Japanese food, we should probably get yakisoba. It was always my favorite dish when I was little." she paused a moment to bite her lip. "Do you like noodles?" she asked curiously, being as that was what Yakisoba was.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Masen

Jackson Masen

PostSubject: Re: Jackson/Miyami RP   Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:43 pm

He grinned slightly and looked over at her. "Yeah, well, you know what they say. If you want something, get it before some other bastard snatches it," his grin widened and he winked, "I'd be the bastard in this case." He laughed when she raised an eyebrow at him. He had the strange urge to kiss it, but he didn't. "You're gorgeous. I'm sure your dear pal Kin isn't the only one who'd throw a death glare at me for being here with you."

When she blushed, he couldn't stop himself. He pulled her towards him gently, and pressed his lips against the warm skin of her cheek, letting them linger there for a second as he kissed it softly. He pulled his lips a fraction of an inch away, his lips barely brushing her skin. "If I see you frown, my first question will be whose ass I'm kicking," he murmured. He kissed her cheek again before pulling back to smile at her.

He noticed her shake her head out of the corner of his eye. Jackson knew Kin wouldn't verbally say what he was trying to convey with his glare, but part of him wanted him to just so he could tell him he should've made a move when he had a chance. As Miyami spoke to him, he turned his attention to her, moving closer to drape an arm over the back of her chair. He almost groaned at the sight of her biting her lip, but he chuckled instead, shaking his head. How she managed to be sexy and completely adorable at the same time was beyond him. "Yup. There's very few things I don't like, babe," he grinned, "I'm not a picky eater at all."
Back to top Go down
Miyami Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Jackson/Miyami RP   Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:45 pm

Miyami blushed yet again though she turned her head away so he wouldn't see that she was blushing. He was probably getting sick of seeing her blush so much. Hell..she was getting sick of herself blushing so much. She couldn't help but blush when she was around him though. Even though she knew she was probably a fling that he would get over and find a better looking girl, she was enjoying her time with him presently.

Miyami chuckled when he kissed the blush on her cheeks, along with another chuckle in response to his statement. For only growing up with him and today being the first day that they actually spoke to eachother, she felt safe, like no one in the world would be able to hurt her. "I will be sure to remember that." she said softly, her eyes looking into his after he pulled back. SHe couldn't help herself when she saw him smile. Lightly, she trailed her index finger along his lips, biting her lip again while smiling.

She chuckled before giving him a nod. "Would you like to try the sushi then?" she asked curiously, raising an eyebrow while she ate the one on the small plate in front of her. In the Japanese culture, it was disrespect to bite into the sushi, to show the chef respect, you were to eat the entire thing without taking bites from it like someone would a hotdog. She blinked at how big the piece of sushi was, and she chuckled, putting her hand over her mouth so he wouldn't see her cheeks a bit puffed out from the food in her mouth, and she turned slightly away from him with embarrassment.

Just when she turned, Kin was back to their table to take their orders, but he remained silent, raising an eyebrow to Miyami while seeing her eat. "Erm..should I come back?" he asked, a bit of tension laced through his voice while he continued to glare at Jackson. Miyami quickly finished the food in her mouth, "No, no." she spoke in English before telling him their orders in Japanese. Kin continued to glare at Jackson until she spoke, his eyes instantly softening while writing down their order. With a nod, he stalked off to leave Miyami feeling embarrassed.

"Um..before I just made a fool of myself infront of you...I was going to say, if you were to try the sushi, you would have to put the entire thing in your mouth and eat it, rather than taking smaller bites. It shows respect to the chef that made them." While she spoke, Miyami kept her gaze on the table, not sure whether or not he would be laughing at her for making such a big fool of herself.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Masen

Jackson Masen

PostSubject: Re: Jackson/Miyami RP   Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:46 pm

He frowned slightly when she turned away, and he was afraid he had done something to offend her. He gently reached over to turn her face towards him, and smiled when he saw her blush. "Don't hide the blush from me," he said softly, "It's beautiful; I like it." He brushed his thumb against the flushed skin, still smiling.

"Good. I've been told I make a good protector," he smiled. He swallowed thickly as she looked into his eyes. It stirred feelings in that he didn't know he had. He was momentarily distracted as her finger touched his lip, and he kissed. "I'm not good for you, Miyami,"
he whispered, "you should want to run away."

Nevertheless, he watched her with a smile. She'd open her eyes soon and run. Until then, he was going to enjoy his time with her. He was about to answer when he watched her blink. He furrowed his eyebrows, thinking something was wrong. Then she chuckled, covering her mouth and he relaxed. His expression turned amused. She was too adorable.

He didn't take his eyes off of her, even when Kin glared holes into the side of his head. Finally, he looked up and instantly glared himself as he watched Kin's eyes soften while she spoke. He was all too happy when he finally buzzed off. As she spoke to him, he turned to look at her. He smiled amusingly, and scooted closer to her. He kissed her shoulder, before wrapping his arm around her waist. He lifted her face and planted a quick but soft kiss on her lips. As he pull back and grinned at he. He wagged his eyebrows to the plate of sushi before looking at her again. "My mouth's pretty talented," he winked, "I'll try one if you feed it to me," he teased.
Back to top Go down
Miyami Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Jackson/Miyami RP   Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:50 pm

Miyami saw him frown from the corner of her eye, and she didn't want him to frown because she was embarrassed of blushing so much. Instead she kept her face facing away from him until he turned her face to look at him again. She faked a frown when she blushed even more before she chuckled, unable to fake the frown any longer than two seconds. "I figured you might have gotten sick of me blushing so much." she said quietly, biting her lip.

When she looked into his eyes, she felt that same butterfly feeling she got when they kissed, and she had to take in a silent shakey breath to calm them. At the same time though, she felt a little bit of disappointment move its way through her when he whispered, but like she always did, she smiled gently to hide the bit of disappointment she felt. "If I thought that you weren't good for me, I wouldn't have gotten int he car with you at the races." she replied in a whisper. "I'm not stupid. When it comes to guys, I am quite picky. If I find a flaw that could endanger me, I don't even waste my time trying." she paused and smiled gently while trailing her fingertips along his cheek. "And if you weren't good for me, you would have fought harder to get up my skirt way before now." She then smiled gently, pulling her hand away from his cheek and putting hre middle finger and index finger infront of her eyes. "The eyes are the gateway into the person's soul. It also shows their intentions on actions that they want to do. Yours don't say, 'lets try and get into her pants'. Yours has a gentleness that isn't shown often." Her smile remained while she put her hand on top of his, her eyes not once leaving his. "If you're expecting me to run away, you've got another thing coming."

Miyami was determined to prove him wrong on his expectation. She wouldn't run unless she felt that she was putting herself in a bad spot with this entire thing. So far she has yet to feel that tickling feeling in theb ack of her head that normally told her that as soon as she met a man that intended on hurting her, either emotionally or physically.

Miyami chuckled at the way the guys glared at eachother. She had never had two men fight over silently the way they did. Hell...she never had any men fight over her period. This was a first. When he kissed her, she could only bite her lip again once he pulled away. She was slowly becoming more and more addicted to the way he kissed her. So sweet and gentle, but there was also the kiss that they shared at the cliff, she could feel herself shiver slightly at the thought of it.

She giggled at his comment about the proper way of eating sushi. With a chuckle, she picked up one of the pieces of sushi with her chopsticks, inspecting it. "Hm I'm not so sure. That would have to be a pretty damn talented mouth to handle this piece of sushi. It's pretty big. Are you sure you can take it?" she teased, laughing while she fed the piece of sushi to him.

It then hit her, while she was laughing and enjoying her time with him, that she would be performing at a school assembly the next day. Her dance team were looking for more people to join, and she had a big solo part that had a bit of a sexy feel to it. She slumped her shoulders slightly, letting out a quiet whimper before she looked up at him again, pouting. "I just remembered that I'm going to be performing at the assembly at school tomorrow." She gave a sigh, she couldn't believe she had forgotten such a nerveraking event. It wasn't the dance that she was worried about, though her solo part had her nervous enough to want to not do it, but it was also the outfit she would be wearing. A short skirt with even shorter shorts underneith so when she spun, she didn't flash the entire school, and a tight halter top that would exspose her stomach. Yeah, she would really enjoy herself tomorrow at school.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Masen

Jackson Masen

PostSubject: Re: Jackson/Miyami RP   Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:51 pm

At the sight of her frown, Jackson decided immediately that he didn't like it. And made it his personal mission to keep it from happening again. But before he could remedy it, she chuckled and he did the same. He touched her bottom lip with his thumb, smiling at her. "I wouldn't count on that. I don't think I could get sick of you blushing."

He couldn't explain the feelings that were stirring in him. He didn't know how to stop them or why they were happening. He couldn't look away from her eyes, something he never had a problem doing before. When she smiled, it didn't reach her eyes. It made his chest tighten slightly, and he listened to her carefully. He closed his eyes when she touched his cheek, and he couldn't help but lean into her soft hand. He opened his eyes when she mentioned him trying harder to get under her skirt and he almost looked away. He had barely contained himself from doing so, but he guessed the only thing that mattered to her was that he hadn't done it. He closed his fingers around her delicate hand when she put it ontop of his and he lifted it to his lips.

"I don't know why I'm being like this with you," he said softly, "this...this isn't how I usually am. I'm sure you've heard plenty of stories," he sighed, his eyebrowns knitting together. "I can't say my intentions were...honorable..when I asked you to take a ride with me." He bit the inside of his lip, not sure why he was admitting it to her, but part of him suspected she already knew that. "This is going to sound really cocky and arrogant," he chuckled humorlessly, "girls flock over me constantly, and I can't deny that I like it. But, you're different. I know it might sound like bullshit, but I like you..and.." he trailed off, not really sure how to finish.

Jackson quickly decided to end the glaring game with Kin. He was wasting more time with him rather than paying attention to Miyami. Afterall, she was here with him and there was nothing Kin could do about it at this moment. He was going to enjoy it. He felt her shiver and he brought his arm from the back of the chair to wrap around her waist. "Are you cold, babe? I have a jacket in the car."

He grinned as he watched her looking over the piece of sushi, and he leaned over her to kiss her ear. "I'm pretty sure I can take it." He opened his mouth and took the piece of sushi from her, chewing it with considerably less difficulty than she had. While he chewed, he watched her face as she seemed to be thinking about something. Finally swallowing, he frowned when her shoulders slumped and she pouted up at him. His eyebrow arched; performing? "What kind of performance?" He tried to think back to the past school assembly but he couldn't think clearly. Cheerleaders? No, he knew them all. Then it hit him. The dance team. "Wait, you're on the dance team. You don't like performing?" He still had one of her hands in his, and he used the other to trace her little fingers,. His fingertips danced along her palm, to her wrist and back; all the while looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Miyami Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Jackson/Miyami RP   Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:56 pm

Miyami could feel the blush remaining when he said he wouldn't ever get sick of it. She wanted to blush more, but she stopped herself. She smiled at his affectionate actions with her. She couldn't get enough of them, specially his smiles and the cute way he kissed her hand or her cheek, or even her.

She chuckled, trying to make the serious subject much lighter. "Yes I have heard stories, and observed you earlier today as well." She carressed his hand gently with her thumb while he held her hand. He was right when it came to her knowing what his intentions were when he asked if she wanted to take a ride with him. She raised her eyebrows curiously when he trailed off. Damnit. She wanted to know what he was going to say. "And...?" She wanted him to say it. SHe smiled innocently at him, "You're not getting away with not finishing the sentence you started. So you might as well tell me." she said with a light laugh.

She smiled at his ocncern for her when she shivered. She had to admit that she really enjoyed the fact that he was concerned about her. She smiled sweetly, taking the chance to scoot her chair closer beside him so that she was now leaning against him. "I'm not anymore." she said gently.

Miyami chuckled when he asked about whether or not she liked performing. It wasn't that she didn't like performing, it was that she had a solo part. "No, I do like performing, but I have a solo part tomorrow. Not to mention the outfit is much shorter than what I'm wearing right now." she bit her lip at the thought of wearing the outfit. It was a sexy little outfit that expose a considerable amount of her body, but she would always be self conscious about it. "Meh, I don't know. I love dancing, and I love how I'm not as shy when I dance, but this will determine whether or not I get the captain spot on the dance team." She gave him a weary smile. "I guess I'm just nervous."
Back to top Go down
Jackson Masen

Jackson Masen

PostSubject: Re: Jackson/Miyami RP   Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:56 pm

He looked down at the table when she mentioned seeing him earlier. He'd been all over Tiffany, and didn't even try to be subtle while he eyed other girls. He knew she'd probably noticed that, too. Wait, she had been observing him? Suddenly he remembered catching her looking at him when he was looking around the crowd. Great, right before he started pawing Tiffany.

"I don't really know how to finish the sentence," he sighed. He looked at her again, and couldn't help but smile as she smiled at him innocently. He squeezed her hand gently and kissed her forehead. "It's just that you're not like the rest of the girls I've been with. But those have all been girls I've used, just flings. Once I get what I want, I toss them. Believe it or not, I've never had a girlfriend," he looked down at their hands again, playing gently with her fingers before quietly continuing, "I don't want to do that with you."

He gladly held her against him when she leaned against him, and he pressed his face into her hair, smiling. He rubbed his hand up and down the arm that wasn't pressed into his side, creating warm friction against her skin and kissed her head. "Let me know if you get cold again," he murmured into her hair.

"Hmm, a solo huh? And here I was going to ditch during the assembly and miss the show," he grinned down at her, "nothing wrong with a shorter outfit," he chuckled as he moved his fingers to playfully press into her side, wondering if she was ticklish. "I've never seen you dance, but judging by your body and the fact that they gave you a solo, I bet you're pretty good. I'll sure as hell be sitting in the front row, and since I'm giving you this nice pep talk, I think mine should be the arms you run into first when they give you the spot," he said as her grinned at her again.
Back to top Go down
Miyami Inoue

Flings..god did she hate those types of relationships. That's all she had ever been for the guys she had dated in the past. They were all just looking for sex, one even got what he wanted, because she thought he loved her and that he would never hurt her. Oh how wrong she was. That was the one thing that she regretted, and that she wished she could take back. She had been afraid to become that close to someone again, fearing that they would just break her heart. When he heard those last words, she smiled ever so slightly, appreciating that he cared enough not to want to put her through that. "I understand." she said after a moment of thinking. "And I appreciate that you care enough not to do that to me." she paused and her smile faltered a little. "I know how it feels to be used, to be apart of a fling..a bet." She shook her head while taking a deep breath before she smiled again. "But that's besides the point."

Miyami jumped and gave a slight squeak like sound when he tickled her, making her laugh and take his hand away from her side, only to hold his hand in hers. She chuckled about the outfit comment. She already knew that he wouldn't mind seeing her in that outfit, specially since she would be required to wear it all day. "I know, but the outfit makes me a little self conscious." She chuckled and poked his chest with her index finger playfully. "Well you'll get to see me dance if you don't ditch tomorrow."

She smiled when Kin brought their food, he set their plates down before he bowed and left, his fists clenched tightly. He wanted to hit Jackson really hard. "Oh so you want your arms to be the ones that I run to if I get the captain spot? Well, we'll just have to see how our evening ends before I determine that." she said playfully, though it was her way of hoping to get another breath taking kiss.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jackson/Miyami RP   Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jackson/Miyami RP
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandabear & Yoji's Roleplays :: Roleplays-
Jump to: