Pandabear & Yoji's Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A holding place for our hundreds of RP's we're bound to have. ♥

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jackson/Miyami RP

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Jackson Masen

Jackson Masen

Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jackson/Miyami RP   Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:58 pm

He watched her axiously as she mauled over what he said. When she spoke, he squeezed her hand gently, but when her smile faded ever so slightly, he felt angry. Angry that someone had used her, that someone had made a bet around her. He couldn't explain the feeling that coursed through his veins and he cleched his free hand into a fist. "Was it someone at school?" he asked quietly. He sure as hell hoped so.

He knew it was hypocritical of him to be angry that someone had done that to her when he did it to girls all the time. But he couldn't help it, and it kind of scared him. He wasn't used to caring. He hadn't expected to care. He hadn't expected to get anything more than some kisses and maybe a few gropes here and there. But something had changed, something had happened that was making him be this way. Making him considerate, caring, gentle. He tried to reason that it was because they'd once been so close, but part of him knew it wasn't it. So then what was it?

He chuckled softly when she squeaked. It was one of the cutest sounds he'd heard, and he almost tickled her again just to be able to hear it once more. But he couldn't seem to be able, or want to pull his hand from hers. He lowered his head to kiss the corner of her lips, rubbing his nose against her cheek gently. "You could wear my jacket," he offered softly, "I bet it'd be longer than your outfit, I pretty much tower over you." He laughed when she poked him in the chest and he closed his fingers around her wrist to pull it up. "I'll be there," he said before kissing the tip of her index finger.

Jackson didn't miss the fact that Kin's fists were clenched tightly, and he couldn't help but chuckle, shaking his head slightly. "I think your friend would love to have a go at me," he said as he ran his free hand through her hair, "Not if, baby. When, and yes, I do." He kissed her temple, grinning against her skin. "And if the end of our evening depends on it, then I pretty much have it in the bag," he winked.
Back to top Go down
Miyami Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Jackson/Miyami RP   Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:58 pm

She saw the angry look on his face. She bit her lip in throught of his question. Should she tell him? SHe didn't want him to get hurt. Ryuu was not the type of person to mess with. The entire school knew that. He was a fighter, he was the other badass of the school, and in all honesty, he was dangerous. Miyami didn't like to be around him too much, she usually stayed as far away from him in their group as possible. Usually when she was near him, he pulled her into his lap and tried to get her to come home with him. Despite how much she would try, he would run his hands along her body, try to slip his hand up her skirt, but that was usually when one of the other guys stepped in and pulled her away from him, which she was thankful for. Finally she bit her lip and looked at him for a brief moment, her eyes instantly moving to the table and she gave him a nod. "Yeah." she said quietly.

Miyami laughed when he offered her his jacket. "I will be sure to remind you of that after the performance. Though..people may think that I'm naked under your jacket." she raised an eyebrow with curiosity, though with obvious amusement as well. She smiled when he assured her that he would be there. "Good. Try to sit in the front so I'm not so nervous." she suggested. "I'd probably keep my eyes on you while I danced rather than the floor."

When Kin walked away she noticed his fists as well and she chuckled gently. "I'll take your word Jackson." she said softly, laughing lightly at his cockiness. He had just the perfect amount of his cocky attitude that she liked, anything more she would think he was full of himself.
Back to top Go down
Miyami Inoue

He watched as she bit her lip, and he immediately knew it was. He tried to think of a time he'd seen her with someone, but unfortunately, he couldn't. He was always too caught in stuff with his friends and other girls. The thought made him frown a little. He met her eyes for the split second that she looked up, and his frown deepened when she looked away. He watched her nod, and he felt like his veins had exploded. He reached a gentle hand to her face, turning it up so he could see her eyes. "Who, sweetheart?" he asked, his tone gentle. He was going to make sure that whoever this bastard was, was going to regret ever hurting her.

He smiled at her laughter, it was easily becoming one of his favorite sounds. He almost chuckled at himself. When the hell had he become so corny? This girl was trouble for his badass reputation. He poked her gently in the ribs, and grinned down at her. "Oh well, let them think what they want. I'll make sure everyone knows it's my jacket, and no one will mess with you." He leaned down and kissed her softly, his lips only lingering for a few moments. "I'll be in first row, dead in the center," he promised.

He looked at his watch and smiled when he saw it was still early. He looked to her with a grin, "Do you like the park? I promised Elizabeth I'd take her if I didn't get back too late from the race. I'd like it if you came with me..with us, I mean," he chuckled. He couldn't help but feel nervous, as ridiculous as the thought seemed. Since when did he ask girls to the park? He chuckled again and he could've sworn he was blushing.
Back to top Go down
Miyami Inoue

Miyami knew he was angry, and she only bit her lip more with a bit of nervousness. She hadn't told anyone about this, and now she was. She told her parents, and they were upset at Ryuu more than her, but she was lucky enough not to have her parents too mad at her. It was then decided that she would be put on birth control so whenever she did meet someone that she wanted to do that with, she would be prepared. When he asked who it was, she knew she wo uldn't have to tell him his last name to know who it was. There was only one Ryuu in the school, and that was the Ryuu that had broke her heart. "Ryuu.." she said after a moment of silence, her fingers lightly playing with his so that she had something to focus on.

When he poked her ribs again, she gave another squeak. She smiled at his reassuring and nodded, "I don't mind that." she said softly. When he kissed her, she smiled, unable to stop herself from blushing. She smiled, touching his cheek gently at his promise, "I'll hold you to that promise."

Ah Elizabeth, she had baby sat for her a few times, though of course she was gone by the time her brother was home, but that was besides the point. "I don't mind at all. It's been a little bit since the last time I've seen Elizabeth, so it would be nice to spend some time with her, and her favorite brother of course."
Back to top Go down
Jackson Masen

Jackson Masen

PostSubject: Re: Jackson/Miyami RP   Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 5:59 pm

When she gave him the name, his eyes widenned slightly. She had dated that guy? It was no secret that he was a badass. The guy could probably kick someone's ass with a hand tied behind his damn back. But Jackson didn't care. He was going to make damn sure he didn't even breathe in Miyami's direction. Suddenly he couldn't wait for tomorrow. "Miyami, how the hell did you get mixed up with that guy? He's nothing but bad news, baby. He's worse than me!" He shook his head, caressing her hand gently. "He'll be sorry." Truth be told, this guy had the potential to hand him his ass, but he didn't care. He had gotten in plenty of fights before. Although usually, the guy fighting him was doing what Jackson intended to do tomorrow.

He chuckled when she squeaked again, and he kissed her head. "In fact, you should let me drive you to school," he nodded to himself, liking that idea, "I'll give you my jacket in the morning." He smiled when she touched his cheek, and he lifted his hand to cover hers, and moved it to kiss her palm. "Good. You do that."

"Of course I'm her favorite brother! She thinks I'm awesome," he grinned playfully, "she's right, you know? I am pretty damn awesome." He was glad she accepted his offer. He hasn't ready to take her home yet. He wasn't ready to let her go yet. He was enjoying her company too much. "I'm sure she'll be glad to see you."
Back to top Go down
Miyami Inoue

PostSubject: Re: Jackson/Miyami RP   Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 6:00 pm

Miyami let her gaze fall when they began to talk about him. She gave a slight smile, though she mainly had a frown on her face. She had gotten over him a long time ago, aftre finding out that the whole reason why he dated her was for, one, sex, and two, to get three hundred bucks, she didn't waste her time with men. "Because I was stupid. I thought that someone actually cared about me." she paused and shrugged. "Then it ended up being that he just wanted sex, I lost my innocence, and he got three hundred bucks for it." She sighed and slumped her shoulders slightly. "Biggest regret of my life. I told my parents about it, they were more furious at him then at me, and we decided to make precautions for whenever I do find someone to share that with again." She paused a moment to laugh lightly. "Yeah, he is worse than you. You may be a ladies man to other girls, but you're different to me, and I really like that." Suddenly panic struck her and she sat up straight, taking both of his hands in a tight grip. "You're not planning to fight him are you." she said with worry. Her eyes looked up into his. She didn't want him to get hurt. "You know just as well as I do that he's potentially dangerous."

Miyami thought for a moment before she smiled and nodded. "Ok. But some time, I want you to see my car." She was rather excited to see Elizabeth again. It had been a while. "mm. I'd say more than awesome." she commented sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Jackson Masen

Jackson Masen

PostSubject: Re: Jackson/Miyami RP   Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 22, 2010 6:01 pm

His blood damn near boiled as he listened to her. He closed his eyes and counted to ten in his head, but at this point, he'd have to count to a thousand to even begin calming down. Sure, he'd done some messed up things to girls, but he'd never slept with a girl that didn't more or less ask for it. "I won't do that to you, Miyami," he promised. When she gripped his hands and looked at him in panic, he gently untangled his hands from her grip and cupped her face with both hands, looking into her eyes. "I don't want you to worry about that, okay? I'm serious, don't freak over it." He pulled her face closer gently and kissed her softly. The kiss was a little longer than the soft pecks he'd been given her, but still respectful.

As he pulled away, he opened his eyes to look at her, rubbing his thumbs against her cheeks tenderly. "I promise it'll be okay. I'll make sure of it." He kissed her forehead before pulling her into a hug, hoping to comfort her a little bit.

He smiled at her, and nodded. "Whenever you want." He pushed her hair back behind her ear and grinned at her comment. "More than awesome, huh? What comes after awesome?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jackson/Miyami RP   Jackson/Miyami RP - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Jackson/Miyami RP
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pandabear & Yoji's Roleplays :: Roleplays-
Jump to: